Sam Graham Art on Facebook
Bookmark and Share

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Francis Bacon at the Met in New York


I more than halfway across the country right now which means I am that much closer to New York, "the land of art."

I am very excited about a Francis Bacon retrospective showing there at the Met; he is one of my favorite artists and the chance to witness so much of his work in person, that I previously only seen on the pages of books was a chance that I couldn't pass up.













("Self Portrait" by Francis bacon '71)

I am going to try to expose myself to as much art as possible when I am in New York and hopefully will be able to share with you, "my gentle readers," some of the cool shows and artists that I see.

Don't forget to say "hey!"

-"Nevada" Sam Graham

Sam Graham is a los angeles artist, photographer, animator, writer, and musician

No comments:

Post a Comment