Sam Graham Art on Facebook
Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Working...


Hi guys!

Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I am working hard on something -so I haven't been able to put anything up any new work as of yet. But be patient!

In other news I got to meet an artist I really like named Alex Pardee at a charity art show called "Celeritas," at a motorcycle-type space called "Suru" on Melrose. Really great show, I recommend you see it if you enjoy art and motorcycle related things. 

I want to be an artist's assistant right now, so if you know of any opportunities, please forward them my way. Any other art related opportunities as well.

-Sam

Sam Graham is a los angeles artist, photographer, animator, writer, and musician

3 comments:

  1. what seperates humans from any other species or beings or entities or gods is that we murder. humans kill for no reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I mean, why does the cat torture and kill the mouse? Our cat doesn't eat the mouse its killed..

    ReplyDelete